No need to wrap the hat - it's made to fit without slipping. Simply put on the hat and style the scarf.
1. Tie a single knot about 1/3 of the way from each end of the scarf.
2. Wrap the scarf around your head.
3. You can adjust the positions of the other 2 knots to be close to the center knot.
4. Tie a double knot between the other 2 knots.
5. Twist the ends of the scarf.
6. Tuck the ends of the scarf into the band or under the knots.
1-2-3: After putting on the hat, wrap the scarf so it's positioned where you want the large knot. Tie 3 knots on top of each other.
4. Twist the end.
5-6. Wrap the ends in opposite directions around the knot & tuck the ends into the band.